I have 23 years of experience as a professional Aesthetician and I posess a unique sense of caring and sensitivity for pleasing my clients. An Aesthetician since 1995, I started my Permanent Makeup career in 2004.
For 11 years I provided my Permanent Makeup services out of the offices of Dr. Edward Eades, M.D., a Plastic Surgeon in Tucson, AZ and Saddlebrooke, AZ.
I am now happily located in the beautiful Garden of Eden Healing Salon.
I am well-known and respected among Tucson plastic surgeons. In addition to Dr. Eades, I receive referrals for Permanent Makeup and Areola Restoration from the following plastic surgeons:
- Dr. Peter Kay
- Dr J D Stewart
- Dr. James Rough
- Dr. Arun Rao
I use a prescription strength numbing cream and, with the “special techniques” I have learned over the years, my clients are very comfortable and generally experience no to little discomfort with the permanent makeup applications. In some cases they fall asleep during treatment!
I am certified by the American Institute of Intradermal Cosmetics as a “Certified Advanced Intradermal Cosmetic Technician” and my education includes courses in:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Advanced Permanent Makeup Techniques to include:
- MICRO BLADING EYEBROWS: (Semi-permanent) replication of individual hairs. I have learned the precise techniques that will give you crisp looking hairs when healed. NOTE: if your technician is not properly trained in micro-blading hair strokes, you will end up with a blurred powder brow - not individual hair stokes!
- Powder Brow (Permanent)
- Hairline eyebrow stroke technique with a (permanent) Powder Brow
- Eyebrow “Color Correction”
- EYELINERS (Permanent)
- Mucosal (water line) Eyeliners
- Full Lips
- Lip Liner
- Areola Restoration: this is for cancer survivors to create a natural looking areola or nipple
- Scar Revision
- Beauty Mark
You are invited to meet with me for a free consultation and view my portfolio in a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere.
I’m looking forward to meeting with you! GOD BLESS!